POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Box - Work in progress : Box - Work in progress Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Box - Work in progress
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 13 Mar 1999 22:24:43
Message: <36eb2bfb.0@news.povray.org>
I decided to actually spend longer than an hour coding a scene. This is in it's very
early
stages and there's still lots to do. I'm not quite sure what it is, I'm just seeing
what
happens.

To do :
Add something to connect the purple jewels to the rest of the structure.
Possibly add glass and metal windows to the box.
Create something special to go inside the box.
Add some detail to the base.
Create lots of other things to go in the scene.

...however, I've just spent some time at Gilles Tran's site
( www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.en.html ), and realised how puny my efforts
are
in comparison.

--